Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Photoblogging for Dad

So I don't bog down my blog with the actual photos, here's links to some of the turkey day pics:



My nephew Daniel and Nepi. FYI: the nephews named the dog. I have absolutely no clue what they were thinking.

More nephews - Michael and Daniel sans ninny

Michael playing his baseball game on Ellen's computer. Talk about obsessive. Now if only he'd blog. . .

Uncle Mike eats the stuffing right off the turkey rack, while my brother Tim gets a glass of wine. We're a classy bunch.

My sister Karie making gravy. Yep. Classy.

The bird.

Mike, Ellen, Jon and Karie. Geez, we spent a lot of time in the kitchen.

A good one of Daniel, the camera hog. His favorite past time? "Take my picture." Then racing over to see it, saying, "make it bigger." The kid has no concept of what photos were like prior to digital cameras.

Another one of Daniel, with Nepi.



I'm sure Ellen's pictures were better than mine, as I was rather preoccupied with cooking at the time. But hey, at least I didn't do the "smile while you've got food in your mouth" table shots.

No comments: