Friday, December 24, 2004

More Christmas Fun

Diving penguins. My high score so far is 29.4 out of 30. I keep having trouble with the entry. A not-so-sober santa. Anything giving me 231 points first try is just too easy. And if you don't like diving penguins, you can always whack them. I've gotten 251.



UPDATE: Okay, my last three penguin-whackings sent the darn thing into perpetual motion. Apparently this is intentional according to the (I kid you not) website on the history of the penguin whacking game:"Penguin minus gravity. As with the other versions, you'll have to hit the penguin very low to get the high scores. This penguin will bounce for a long time, so go eat a sandwich, read a book, and do your taxes while waiting for your score to pop up." For a more sane version, try this. My Part 1 high score so far: 302.5.

No comments: