Friday, May 06, 2005

Par-tay!

I was nominated to organize the summer All-Iowa Blogger Bash at our last get-together in Des Moines.

I'm thinking Iowa City for location, unless anyone has any big objections.

Please post dates you're not available in the comments, and we'll see if we can't get this thing off the ground.


UPDATE:
And, Iowa bloggers, you could post any info on your own sites so that those who don't regularly wander into my little corner of the 'net could get the invite as well? I'm determined to have a blowout and I want to force copious amounts of food and alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages of choice on as many innocent Iowa bloggers and readers as possible.

(This means you, too. You know what I'm talking about. You can wear a bag on your head if you want to preserve anonymity. Just make sure it's got a big enough hole you can drink a beer through it. Oh, and eyeholes. I'm just sayin.')

No comments: