Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Nipple Update.

Why not?

I was taking a break from trying to pound out some fiction last night, and decided to further investigate the whole nipplegate thing.

First, I did a search for an unpadded push-up bra.
(Hey, I'm not going to sacrifice the curves.)

But other than European shopping sites

(What is my bra size in pounds anyway? :-) )

and auction sites

(Yeah, like I'm gonna buy a used bra? Eeeewwww.),

all I get are a few dead-end links claiming there's one for sale at Victoria's Secret. Okay, in 2003 there was. Not since, that I can see.

I also find links for nippits,

(Special band-aids for nipples. What a treat. Not.)

pasty daisies, and for the more adventurous, diva dots. I get the feeling the latter are more for showing off than protection. Hate to tell 'em, but the ultimate in the "show off" category has to be this product from New Zealand: possum fur nipple warmers. I'm so not kidding.

So for now, I find my quest at a stand-still.

A whole debate on the issue at Quarter Life Crisis.

1 comment:

megan said...

random... but... victoria's secret has push ups with removable pads. i know, because i have like six.