Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Blogger Bash Update

From the comments I've received so far, we can eliminate the first week in June, the last two weeks of July, and the first week in August. I'd add to that the 11th of June. We probably also need to cut out the 4th of July, given we're all likely to have some sort of family time obligation. That leaves the following weekends:

June 18th-19th
June 25-26th
July 9-10th
July 16-17th

Any conflicts with any of those dates? I haven't heard out of everybody yet.

Finally, I've volunteered to research the bars in Iowa City for a venue, I'm thinking one with an outdoor area available. Food and drink are a must. Wireless would be a big plus. Is there anyplace anyone absolutely hates and would never, ever set foot in again?

Again, I'd appreciate it if you would post the information on your own blogs. Not everybody reads this one, you know.

No comments: