Monday, May 02, 2005

Nooooooo . . .

I am:
46%
Republican.
"Congratulations, you're a swing voter. When they say 'Soccer Mom', they mean you. Every Democratic ad on the TV set was made just for your viewing enjoyment. Don't you feel special?"

Are You A Republican?


I don't mind the half-republican thing so much, I know I'm middle of the road. What makes me scream:

Soccer mom?????????

WTF?????

I have no kids.

I don't do minivans.

Don't even think about putting high-waisted jeans, tupperware, or the PTA within a five mile radius of me.

I did like soccer in junior high, but only 'cause I had fun terrorizing the boys by kicking them in the shins as hard as I could, stealing the ball and scoring while they were hobbled by the pain. I was seen as the quiet bookworm type, and it was a nice way to remind them not to pigeonhole me. Until shin guards came along. Damn them.

*Sigh*

Whatever.

Got it from Jennifer.

No comments: