Monday, May 23, 2005

Chilling

Did you see this post on Talk Left?
A blogger writes a post about letting his sister's boyfriend into the house, and within hours, the siblings are dead. Police zeroed in on the boyfriend after finding the blog post, decimating the guy's alibi. [Via the Drudge Retort.]

The blog post:
Thursday, May 12, 2005
Today I missed my Japanese class again, since I have gotten a bad throat. I only went to the class once this week, so I am probably so far behind now. I will catch up in the summer tho so no worries hehe. Anyway today has been weird, at 3 some guy ringed the bell. I went down and recognized it was my sister's former boyfriend. He told me he wants to get his fishing poles back. I told him to wait downstair while I get them for him. While I was searching them, he is already in the house. He is still here right now, smoking, walking all around the house with his shoes on which btw I just washed the floor 2 days ago! Hopefully he will leave soon, oh yeah working on the jap report as we speak!

Wow. I'm speechless.

UPDATE:
A discussion on admissibility of the posting is going on in the Volokh Conspiracy comments.

No comments: