Sunday, June 19, 2005

Meme Tag

Kris from Gradual Dazzle tagged me for a blog-meme.

Five Things I Miss From My Childhood

1. My mom.

2. Making the most outragous plans about what/who I want to be when I grow up - and believing them.

3. Buying all new clothes twice a year with no guilt.

4. Summers off. Spending hours at the pool, reading, and hanging out with my friends, waking up every morning asking myself what I want to do today as opposed to what I have to do.

4. Innocence - the ability to act completely stupid and giggly without caring even one tiny bit what anyone else thought or what else you should be doing right now, and not ever believing anyone you care about could really, truly want to hurt you.


The rules:

Remove the #1 item from the following list, bump everyone up one place and add your blog's name in the #5 spot. You need to actually link to each of the blogs for the linky-love aspect of this fiendish meme to kick in.

Note-It Posts
Eat The Lettuce
Prochein Amy
Gradual Dazzle
Random Mentality

Next, select four unsuspecting victims, list and link to them:

Corn O'Copia
Thoughts from the Oasis in the Corn
Crap-Flinging Monkey
Two Hot Chiks

Tag, you're it! No tag-backs! Base!

No comments: