Tuesday, June 14, 2005

If You're in the Market

State 29 writes:
_______________________________

You remember Taylor Krueger, right? Here she is four months ago when she was battling leukemia:



According to the blog her mom writes, she's doing much better. Here's the main link to the web site.



But I had to mention this from their blog:

***The Online Pampered Chef Party that I had mentioned previously has started off pretty well... not sure as to the totals yet but the party is expected to go through the 16th so please be sure if you are interested to login and get your orders placed! All proceeds from this party are going to Taylor's care and medical expenses plus I also have the opportunity of earning free product like any other hostess!

Please check it out and enter Taylor's Hope as the show name... all product can be shipped directly to your home!

www.pamperedchef.biz/angelainthekitchen

Pampered Chef products are great, especially the Stoneware for making pizzas or desserts.

Here's a little background from the "Angela In The Kitchen" page:
I am donating 100% of my profit from this online party to Taylor's Hope... I met her Mom Shawnee on my BBC June message boards, and this little girl is the biggest "little" fighter I have ever known. I am so happy to do this and I hope you all will help for a GREAT cause...

If you're in the market for Pampered Chef products, here's your chance to get some great stuff for the kitchen AND help pay Taylor's considerable medical expenses. June 16th appears to be the deadline.

_______________________________


I adore new gadgetry, and it's a good cause even if I'm not exactly flowing with extra cash just now. I emailed for assistance and I've now got it figured out.

On the website, there's this:

Order Pampered Chef® Products
Include Your Order with a Show. If you were invited to a show, click here and you'll be asked to provide your host's name.


Follow the link and put "Taylor's Hope" into the first yellow box, the one that says "Host's First Name/ Organization (Fund-raiser only):". That gets you in the site and the rest should be standard practice. Remember, the show ends tomorrow.

No comments: