Friday, June 24, 2005

Blogger Bash

I'm sitting here with Homercles, Nicholas Johnson and his wife Mary, Greenman, Matt from Thoughts from the Oasis, Chad from Tusk and Talon and Mike from Named Pipe. No sign yet of some of the others who PROMISED THEY WOULD BE HERE.

Anywhoo. . .

This is so cool!

Passing it around.

Jeff, wnere are you? Don

The drive from Des Moines was quite nice...it's the drive back that I dread. -Mikey

"State 29 where are you?" The great mystery. The author of "floor wax or dessert topping." Thanks for that one. -- Nick

Mathman,sorry you missed it. I got really liquored up, and Greenman had to pull me off of the table I was dancing on, and restrain me with a hammerlock until I settled down. Best. Night. Ever. -- H

What is this name of this place anyway? Where the hell am I? Who are these people? -- Matt, Oasis Admidst the Corn

So here I sit the lone Bolshevik, no poker to play....but the beer is damn good so what the hell.-Greenman

No comments: