Monday, October 11, 2004

Must . . . drink . . . more . . . coffee

Stayed out way past my bedtime playing poker with Matt and Greenman last night, among others. After about midnight I found myself having to reeeaaallly concentrate to remember what color chips stood for what. I shouldn't have won that last game, but the luck factor kicked in. Fortunately, I could still think well enough to fathom that five consecutive cards of the same suit are a good thing. Thanks for the donation to the lunch fund.



After we joked all night about putting the best quotes in the blog the next morning, I can't recall any of them. I'm just too tired, even after four cups of coffee. I know we started saying some pretty weird stuff, particularly after 1:00 a.m., but the rest becomes a blur. You were kidding about taking notes, weren't you, Matt?

No comments: