Thursday, October 07, 2004

Just a short post

The new opinions of the Iowa Supreme Court are up. There are two I want to blog on, but I doubt I'll be up for it today.



I also put up a photo of one of my costumes in the new play festival on the lineup. I chose Helen, the 20-something caffienated ditz. Too much fun. Kept the Metamorphoses pics up, though, those are too good to take down just yet.



BTW, I do realize I've got to fix the template on that page, I'm just not up to playing around with it today. If anyone knows how to tie captions to photos in HTML, please email me or post it in the comments. I've been figuring most of this out on my own, but that still puzzles me. The ellipses thing is getting waaay old.



Meanwhile, check out all the ultra-awesome blogs I've got in my blogrolls. Full of fun stuff, they are. Of course, if you're reading this, you're likely on the blogroll. But for any lurkers out there, I highly recommend them. Okay, I'll stop rambling aimlessly now. Really. I promise.

No comments: