Saturday, March 12, 2005

Okay, I'm a B*tch

I saw the article in today's Press-Citizen about the fake rainforest in Coralville:
"If the business partnership between Coralville and the rain forest project were a dating relationship, the couple's conversation would have grown stale, and they wouldn't be able to remember their last deep discussion. . . . "

I couldn't help myself. I posted on this on the Iowa PorkForest blog:
Can This Relationship be Saved?

In the beginning, Coral was very attracted to Rain. She was a quiet girl, but looking to break out of her shell. Rain seemed like her dream date. An attractive, new-age kind of guy, Rain was creative, fun and full of new and original ideas. They’d talk for hours over coffee about life, his vision, his dreams. Coral was completely smitten. . . .

It goes from there. It's very snarky. So of course, I'm quite proud of it.

No comments: