Sunday, March 21, 2004

Okay, I really don't know what's suddenly going on with the formatting here. I have only a child's grasp of HTML obtained through trial and error. I just know that I haven't touched the template today, and yet suddenly everything's messed up. Well, I don't have the ability to really play around with this on my slow dialup. I'll have to deal with it Monday, if the blog fairies aren't through with their practical joke by then. My apologies until then.



UPDATE: I fixed it!!!! Pardon me for being disproportionately pleased with myself, but I'm utterly clueless about this HTML stuff, and am learning it one mistake at a time. The dial-up at home doesn't show me the nice "bold" "italic" and "link" buttons that I see on Blogger via internet explorer at work, so I was trying to type in the code by hand. Big mistake. I'll try to work around it next time.

No comments: