Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Not So Much

Got this email:

From: "mike gallagher"
Subject: gallagher's gals
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 04:48:16 -0700


you could definitely be one. your hedda gabler pictures are quite beautiful


Mr. Gallagher, may I introduce you to the correlating concepts of irony and sarcasm?

Oh, and capitalization. Not so much related to the irony and sarcasm, but a good idea to know about.

I'll keep your offer in mind, though, if I ever get tired of this whole attorney thing.

Seriously.

I've always wanted to be referred to as one of the "gals."

(My post on the subject here: the guy uses prom-dress clad legal assistants to promote his divorce practice, and is the subject of such scintillating reads as: "She's Not Your Friend - A Man's Guide To Understanding Women." He apparently also thinks he can charge you $25 or $50 to provide an answer to a legal question and still not create an attorney-client relationship, simply by using a disclaimer.

(Note: yes, I did delete the email address, it would be kind of rude to post it online without notice.)

No comments: