Monday, February 28, 2005

Blogger Bash update

Had a blast at the blogger bash in Des Moines, though we noticed a definite sparseness in attendance from this end of the state. I mean, geez, if Dave Hogberg can drive up from Washington DC, what's our excuse?

So Brent at Beat Canvas has a good photo up - you'll notice the empty chair in front of Stefanie. I think I was getting a beer at the time. Talked Nelle into roadtripping up with me, that's her in white tipping back a cold one. I also talked politics and such with Doug and Jody from Iowa Geek and Stefanie from Bob, theater with Royce at Iowa Libertarian, compared law school war stories with Jeff from Tusk and Talon, etc. etc. Stefanie and I also got to compare notes on our eerily similar divorces. Royce also plays a mean game of darts.


See Iowa Geek for the liveblogging, which only really got so far as a roll call.

We're thinking about a more easterly-located blogger bash in the early summer. I've been nominated to organize. Woo-hoo!

No comments: