Friday, May 05, 2006

UPDATE

And where the hell did my Iowa Blogs links on the sidebar go? That sooo teaches me to mess with templates. I'll fix it ASAP.

UPDATE
Okay, so I go in and half my template is gone. Disappeared. I didn't even touch SNAD's template last night, I was messing with moving posts from an old blog over here, and putting the legal posts onto a separate blog. Arrrgh. With any luck, I'll have some of the Iowa links back up soon. I'll have to reconstruct the whole bottom half the template with bits from the new legal blog and the old blog.

And I didn't even touch the template. I swear.

No more posts for today, I've got to get to work and I'll be lucky to fix the template.

UPDATE UPDATE

Of course, I'm too compulsive to leave the template alone. So I restored some Iowa links from the old blog. The problem: I'd totally expanded them since then. I really don't want to take the time to cut and paste all that again. So here's the deal: if you want to know every single Iowa blog out there, try IowaBlogs.Net. If you're one of the links that was added more recently and find you've dropped off the radar, please email me so I can put you back on. I'll probably notice in a week or two, but I can't guarantee it, since I read blogs via an aggregator and not off the links.

Otherwise, I'll just go on from here.

K?

No comments: