Thursday, September 01, 2005

Thursday Quiz

Katharine Hepburn
You scored 26% grit, 38% wit, 38% flair, and 14% class!
You are the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. You go your own way, follow your own drummer, take your own lead. You stand head and shoulders next to your partner, but you are perfectly willing and able to stand alone. Others might be more classically beautiful or conventionally woman-like, but you possess a more fundamental common sense and off-kilter charm, making interesting men fall at your feet. You can pick them up or leave them there as you see fit. You share the screen with the likes of Spencer Tracy and Cary Grant, thinking men who like strong women.

Find out what kind of classic leading man you'd make by taking the Classic Leading Man Test.




My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 63% on grit
free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 78% on wit
free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 57% on flair
free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 10% on class
Link: The Classic Dames Test written by gidgetgoes on OkCupid Free Online Dating

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ended up being Carole Lumbard as the dame. BUT, I was Cary Grant in the leading man catagory.

How about you meet me at the museum where I'm working with dinasour bones and you can introduce me to your exotic cat?

Nelle

Anonymous said...

I can't give you anything but love, Baby . . . .


I like the idea that I have no class.