Monday, September 19, 2005

Can't I Be a Mojita

You Are a Mai Tai
You aren't a big drinker, but you'll drink if the atmosphere is festive.
And when you're drunk, watch out! You're easily carried away.


For those few who don't know: The Mojita reference regards a cast party Saturday with rather copious amounts of that particular wonderful concoction. After which, I somehow thought it a fun idea to climb a tree at a friend's house while in a skirt and three-inch heeled boots. (I was successful, for the record. I just can't figure out why I wanted to.)

I also had various other adventures, most of which are the "you had to be there" variety. Let's just say I had a lot of fun. And thank God I don't drunkblog. What was up with those clocks, anyway?



Seriously, I'm going to miss all you guys and I hope we get to party act together again soon. I don't intend to retire the fetishwear completely. . . .

No comments: