Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Curiousity Question

A side note: There are plenty of left wing loonies to go around, too. They're not the majority, but the fringe, the "opposite number" for the red loonies. I know several analytical red voters who are happy to point out examples of "left wing nut jobs." Yet, while I've seen flame-throwing from poor-winner Republicans out on the blogosphere, I'm not seeing many MSM news articles on "The Uninformed Blue Voter" and "Why Blue Voters are Simply Uneducable."



Why?



Are red voters more polite? I doubt it, from what I've seen. A leftist slant to the media? My own belief is that the media in general covers a broad spectrum, from pro-left to pro-right, and both sides perpetually think the slant is against their guy. A pervasive Democrat snobbishness? I don't think that's the answer either. Just curious.

No comments: