Thursday, September 30, 2004

Technorati

In looking at my pageviews, I noticed a few Technorati links I'd not seen before. Following it back, I got this:



Recent Posts from Liberal Bloggers< prev | 10 of 34 | next >



Lawyer Spin?

from Random Mentality

Indexed 23 minutes ago

<$BlogItemNumber$>"><$BlogItemNumber$>"><$BlogItemNumber$>">I noted on How Appealing this entry the press has stories out about how the Southern District of NY struck down part of the Patriot Act. It's being reported as a blow against the Bush administration via the Patriot Act. For example: "But the ACLU argues that Marrero's ruling is a... (Read Full Post)



Life Imitating Art?

from Random Mentality

Indexed 23 minutes ago

<$BlogItemNumber$>"><$BlogItemNumber$>"><$BlogItemNumber$>">In Australia, Kelly Rae Hennessey is suing McDonald's claiming she suffered a loss of libido after biting into a cheeseburger that contained a rock, according to Overlawyered. One of the plays in the New Play Festival at City Circle concerns an injured person suing for . . . um. . . the... (Read Full Post)



For a bad day, take two

from Random Mentality

Indexed 24 minutes ago

<$BlogItemNumber$>"><$BlogItemNumber$>"><$BlogItemNumber$>">From Questions and Observations Blog, Things You'd Love to Say at Work, But Can't (Read Full Post)




I excerpted because the "recent post" lists tend to move fast and the link will probably be bad quite soon. My point? I've apparently been categorized as a "liberal blog" by Technorati. I find the label quite interesting, as I've never been able to categorize my views myself: am I liberal, conservative, or do I just like to argue a lot?



I suspect the last . . .

No comments: