Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Some good advice for bloggers on Talk Left. I hadn't been aware I was supposed to email other bloggers with my posts. I seriously doubt I'll start, it takes too long to write the d*mn things in the first place, much less copy and email them to other people. Any links I get are either from regular readers or because the blog gods have smiled upon me.



BTW

I noticed the other day I'd been added to the "Very Nice" category on the blogroll at Begging the Question, another really nice legal blog. Thanks, guys. As for legal blogs, I generally peruse:



How Appealing (of course)

The Yin Blog (of course)

ScotUSBlog

Notes from the Legal Underground

The Volokh Conspiracy

Ernie the Attorney

Crimlaw

ScotUS Blog

Instapundit (Yes, I know technically it's not a legal blog, but I figure Glenn Reynolds knows a whole lot more about the law than I do, and it generally shows.)



*Sigh*



Guess it's time I updated my blogrolls, huh?



BBTW (is that an acronym?)



I think that's my first official non-Iowa blogroll entry?? Way cool.

No comments: