Friday, April 07, 2006

Woo-hoo!

Joe got insta-launched. Awesome job.

And my two cents: Okay, I took tax law back in the day, and I even (God knows why) answered the tax question on the bar exam back in the final days of the old Iowa essay tests, and I've just handed my stuff over to one of those unlicensed professionals - KMaciS - to do my returns, 'cause he does it for a living and is much faster at it. And he knows the current rules, which are constantly changing, so I defer to his greater expertise. And between Chuck and Joe, who would you feel safer having do your taxes - the expert, or the guy who fell for supported the fuzzy math behind the formerly-proposed fake rainforest in Coralville, even in the wake of Hurricane Katrina?

Can you spell a-u-d-i-t?

I thought so.

'Nuff said.

No comments: