Monday, February 27, 2006

A valuable life assessment tool?

Or is it the ultimate way to make yourself feel inadequate no matter how much you've actually accomplished today because there's no physical way you'll ever be able to live up to those standards?

You make the call.

FYI: I scored twenty. Yep, twenty out of a hundred. Some of that might be attributable to the move, but still. I personally believe the only way to fulfill all of those things all of the time is to morph into a Martha-Stewart-like animatron complete with your own personal supply of amphetemines (maximum functionality on less than two hours sleep!)

Now for the moving update:

I do have a place to live, and I've physically put all my stuff into it, thanks to the above-and-beyond heroics of Nelle and KMacis and Bob.

No comments: