Friday, April 22, 2005

Another Blogger News Story

I was emailed by Erin Crawford of the Des Moines Register looking for a quote on blogging. If you're an Iowa Blogger who wants to participate, I can forward her contact information. OTOH, as pointed out here, she did write this "Is Jeff Gannon really Johnny Gosch?" story that pretty much equated bloggers with crazed militia conspiracy theorists. And, of course, the Register also recently published this Ken Fuson article slamming bloggers, which I commented on earlier. So I don't know how the article will slant, but given recent history, out of the two most prevelant themes I'd bet more on it doing the "all bloggers are loonies with tinfoil hats who are out to replace mainstream media with chaos" than the more benign "blogging is fun but you have to watch yourself so you don't get fired."

No comments: