Friday, July 16, 2004

Blogging non-existant for the rest of the weekend, unless I just have to vent.  I gotta find myself a place to live in Iowa City or Coralville - preferably a rental house, I don't want to go back to college-style apartment living.  If anyone knows of a nice house for rent, let me know.  I'm really too old for all the slum-style living out there.  Wish me luck, it's nasty timing giving the UI is starting up again.  And if anybody wants to buy a nice little house in the country. . .   This divorce thing is a real b*tch, but I'll be glad when it's all over.

 

And remember, if you're in the area, it's the last weekend for The Tale of the Allergist's Wife.  Jaret is doing phenomenally in his last-minute role as Ira.  My role is going well, too.  Of course, once I am in my bra (not a kid's show, but nothing you wouldn't see on the beach) I don't think anyone cares much about the whole acting thing.

 



No comments: