Thursday, August 12, 2004

I've not really been following the Scott Peterson trials, but did peek at an article this morning regarding the transcripts of the conversations with Amber Frey. Do we all sound this stupid when conversations are transcribed verbatim? I seriously hope not.



PETERSON: Different genres of movies.

FREY: Different like joggers?

PETERSON: Genres. Different types. Love story, a comedy, horror.

FREY: Oh!

[He says his favorite movie is "The Shining."]

PETERSON: I've asked you the best movie ever made in your opinion.

FREY: European ... oh, in my opinion?

PETERSON: Your opinion, yes.

FREY: My opinion? Oh, you know, I don't know how the answer that honestly.

PETERSON: Okay, how about if I give you a genre?

FREY: What? What are you saying gen ... I still don't know what you're saying?

PETERSON: Genre? G-e-n-r-e?

FREY: Gen ...

PETERSON: It's a type of movie. Genre.

FREY: Okay, I've never heard that before.

PETERSON: Okay, it just means like different types.

FREY: Okay.

PETERSON: So if I gave you a romantic comedy, what would be the best or what would be your favorite in that genre?

FREY: Romantic comedy/ I don't know. I'd have to hear some examples cause I don't know what ... I don't know.

PETERSON: Hum? Okay. Uh ... romantic comedy.

FREY: "Pretty Woman," is that romantic comedy?




BTW, given her old look and the new, I'd say somebody had one helluva makeover.

No comments: