Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Okay, Fine.

I'll allow myself to get sucked back into this after a few requests and pointed jabs. But on one condition: I can't allow myself to spend hours a day reading all the news stuff in order to come up with some brilliant commentary or feel guilty because I didn't. Yes, that's how bad it got at times. So, that said, here's some interesting things I learned on the net recently:

So if you can use a hamster wheel to power a night light, I've got an energy-saving idea for you: Grownup-sized inflatable hamster-ball. (via Gizmodo).

Just when you thought science was boring: Sex in an MRI Scanner. For research purposes only, I'm sure.

A semi-related news flash, which I'm sure you've heard by now: Men stare at crotches.. (See finding #3). Apparently they felt this was controversial enough to warrant a study?

Toby, a 2-year-old golden retriever, saw his owner choking on a piece of fruit and began jumping up and down on the woman's chest. The dog's owner believes the dog was trying to perform the Heimlich maneuver and saved her life. Ooookaaay. So, the poodle I saw on a guy's leg was really trying to teach him the Lambada?

An Israeli group announced Tuesday that pot is forbidden on Passover. Can they at least have a stiff drink before facing the inlaws?

I can't resist posting this most interesting outfit, courtesy of Go Fug Yourself:



So that's what happened to the sheers after Fraulein Maria made playclothes from the drapes. I'd always wondered.

Okay, so I've spent an hour looking at stuff and posting, so now I'm done.

Really.

No comments: