Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Meme

I got tagged by Simplicity, so here it goes:

Four Things

Four jobs I've had:
  1. Assistant caterer backstage at the US Cellular Center (back then known as the 5 Seasons Center).

  2. Ear piercer/jewelry sales clerk at the mall.

  3. Ticket girl at the movie theater.

  4. Test scorer for NCS.

Four movies I can watch over and over:
  1. Princess Bride

  2. Monty Python's Holy Grail

  3. Lord of the Rings (okay, so I cheat, it's a trilogy)

  4. Love, Actually

Four places I've lived:
  1. Carol Stream

  2. Waukon

  3. Coralville

  4. Iowa City

Four TV shows I love:
  1. Battlestar Galactica

  2. ??

  3. ??

  4. ??
(There's seriously nothing else current that I watch. Everything else is reruns: Sex and the City, Friends, Seinfeld, Will and Grace (okay, that's still on but the new ones kinda suck), etc. I watched the Dead Zone for a while in it's first season, but it got formulaic and old pretty fast. So now what?)

Four highly-touted TV shows I detest:
  1. American Idol

  2. Survivor

  3. Oprah. (How do you spell "annoying?")

  4. Anything beginning with "Pimp my"

Four books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime:
  1. Shoeless Joe

  2. The Lord of the Rings trilogy

  3. The Alienist (Unless they're a kid. It's a little intense.)

  4. Harry Potter books

Four places I've vacationed:
  1. 1. Antigua and other Caribbean islands (Jamaica, Grand Cayman, etc.)

  2. Isla Mujeres, Mexico

  3. Various Colorado locations

  4. Berlin

Four of my favorite dishes:
  1. Sushi

  2. Vegetable nachos

  3. Marinated flank steak (I've got this awesome recipe . . . )

  4. Pizza

Four sites I visit daily:
  1. Bloglines (that's where I read everybody's blogs and read the news)

  2. My gmail and yahoo mail accounts

  3. The company's homepage (required)

  4. Statcounter (Yep, I check 'em).

Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. Chicago.

  2. On vacation.

  3. Shopping.

  4. Onstage.

Four bloggers I am tagging:
  1. Dweeze

  2. Matt

  3. Homercles

  4. Kris

No comments: